How many times have you said it’s time to compare cheaper Lincoln Continental insurance in Boston? Trying to find low-cost insurance for a Lincoln Continental in Massachusetts can be a lot of work, but you can learn these tips to find lower rates. There are more efficient ways to compare insurance rates and you need to know the best way to compare rates for a Lincoln and obtain the cheapest rates from both online companies and Boston agents.
Buying the cheapest auto insurance in Boston is actually quite simple. If you are already insured or just want to save money, you can use these tips to find better prices without reducing coverage. Smart buyers just need to use the best way to compare insurance rates from multiple carriers.
Companies offering Lincoln Continental insurance in Boston
The auto insurance companies shown below can provide price quotes in Boston, MA. To get the best auto insurance in Boston, we suggest you click on several of them to find the most affordable auto insurance rates.
Save a ton on Lincoln Continental insurance in Boston with these car insurance discounts
Car insurance can cost a lot, but there are discounts available to help bring down the price. Many discounts should be triggered at the time of quoting, but some discounts are required to be inquired about before you will receive the discount.
- Senior Citizen Discount – If you’re over the age of 55, you are able to get a small decrease in premiums.
- Student Discounts – Performing well in school can save 20 to 25%. This discount can apply well after school through age 25.
- Multiple Policy Discount – If you can bundle your auto and home insurance and insure them both with the same insurance company they may give you a discount of at least 10% off all policies.
- Cautious Driver Discount – Drivers who avoid accidents can save as much as half off their rates than drivers with accidents.
- Discount for New Cars – Insuring a vehicle that is new can get you a discount since new vehicles are generally safer.
- Military Deployment Discount – Being on active duty in the military can result in better premium rates.
- Student Discount for Driver Training – Reduce the cost of insurance for teen drivers by having them successfully take a driver’s education course if it’s offered in school.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Not every insurance company offers life insurance, but if they do you may earn lower premium rates if you buy auto and life insurance together.
- Seat Belts Save – Using a seat belt and requiring all passengers to fasten their seat belts can save up to 10 percent (depending on the company) off PIP or medical payments premium.
Discounts lower rates, but many deductions do not apply to your bottom line cost. The majority will only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like comp or med pay. Just because it seems like it’s possible to get free car insurance, it’s just not the way it works.
If you would like to see a list of car insurance companies who offer online Lincoln Continental insurance quotes in Massachusetts, click here.
Local Boston car insurance agents and insurance
Some people would rather go talk to an agent and that is recommended in a lot of cases Good insurance agents are very good at helping people manage risk and help you file claims. A nice benefit of comparing insurance online is that you can obtain lower rates and still have a local agent.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this quick form, your coverage information is instantly submitted to local insurance agents who will gladly provide quotes for your insurance coverage. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won’t have to find an agent on your own because quoted prices will be sent to the email address you provide. If you have a need to get a price quote for a specific company, you just need to find their quoting web page and fill out their quote form.
Finding a good insurance company requires more thought than just the bottom line cost. You should also get answers to these questions.
- Is there a local claims center in Boston?
- If your car is totaled, how to they determine the replacement cost?
- Which companies do they recommend if they are an independent agency?
- Do they carry Errors and Omissions coverage?
- Will one accident increase rates?
Exclusive agents vs. Independent agents
If you are wanting to purchase insurance from a reliable insurance agency, you need to know there are two different agency structures and how they are distinctly different. Agents in Boston can either be independent agents or exclusive agents depending on their employer. Both types can insure your vehicles properly, but we need to point out the difference in how they write coverage since it could factor into your selection of an agent.
Exclusive agencies can only provide one company’s prices like Allstate, Farmers Insurance or State Farm. Exclusive agents cannot place coverage with different providers so you might not find the best rates. Exclusive agents are usually quite knowledgeable on their company’s products which helps offset the inability to provide other markets. Many people buy from exclusive agents mainly due to the brand legacy instead of buying on price only.
Shown below are Boston exclusive agencies that can give you comparison quotes.
- AAA Boston
125 High St – Boston, MA 02110 – (617) 443-9300 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Abner Joseph
571 Dudley St Ste A – Boston, MA 02125 – (617) 442-9490 – View Map
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
Independent agencies do not write with just one company so they have the ability to put coverage with an assortment of companies and get you the best rates possible. If they find a cheaper price, your agent can switch companies and you don’t have to switch agencies. If you are comparing rate quotes, it’s recommended you contact several independent insurance agents for maximum quote selection. Most also write with companies you’ve never heard of which can be an advantage.
Below is a list of independent insurance agents in Boston that can give you comparison quotes.
- Pilgrim Insurance Co
695 Atlantic Ave – Boston, MA 02111 – (617) 956-6000 – View Map
- Spataro and Bellino Insurance Agency
156 Maverick St – East Boston, MA 02128 – (617) 567-6558 – View Map
- K D Hicks Insurance
4 Copley Pl #120 – Boston, MA 02116 – (617) 442-1300 – View Map
Quote often and quote early
Drivers switch companies for any number of reasons including policy non-renewal, policy cancellation, lack of trust in their agent or not issuing a premium refund. It doesn’t matter what your reason, switching companies is not as hard as you think.
We just covered a lot of information how to get a better price on Lincoln Continental insurance in Boston. The most important thing to understand is the more price quotes you have, the higher your chance of finding low cost Boston auto insurance quotes. You may even discover the biggest savings come from a small local company.
Budget-friendly auto insurance in Boston is available both online and also from your neighborhood Boston agents, and you should compare price quotes from both in order to have the best chance of saving money. Some insurance companies do not offer rate quotes online and usually these small insurance companies only sell coverage through independent insurance agencies.
Steps to buying discount Lincoln Continental insurance in Boston
If you want to save money, the best way to get budget auto insurance rates is to make a habit of regularly comparing prices from different companies in Boston. Price quotes can be compared by following these guidelines.
Step 1: Take a little time to learn about what is in your policy and the steps you can take to prevent high rates. Many rating factors that cause high rates such as traffic tickets, fender benders, and a low credit rating can be amended by being financially responsible and driving safely.
Step 2: Compare prices from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can only provide price estimates from a single company like GEICO or State Farm, while agents who are independent can quote prices for a wide range of companies.
Step 3: Compare the new rate quotes to your existing rates and determine if there is any savings. If you find a lower rate and change companies, make sure coverage is continuous and does not lapse.
A good tip to remember is that you use similar deductibles and liability limits on every quote request and and to look at as many auto insurance providers as possible. Doing this guarantees an accurate price comparison and a complete price analysis.
Helpful learning opportunities
- Teen Driving and Texting (State Farm)
- Who Has the Cheapest Car Insurance Quotes for Seniors in Boston? (FAQ)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Quotes for Teenage Females in Boston? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for First-time Drivers in Boston? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for High Risk Drivers in Boston? (FAQ)
- Frontal Crash Tests (iihs.org)
- Vehicle Insurance in the U.S. (Wikipedia)
- Protect Yourself Against Auto Theft (Insurance Information Institute)