Wish you could get out of an under-performing, overpriced car insurance policy? Say no more because many Boston drivers have buyer’s remorse.
It’s an obvious conclusion that auto insurance companies want to keep you from shopping around. People who get price comparisons will, in all likelihood, buy a different policy because of the high probability of finding a cheaper policy. A survey found that drivers who shopped around annually saved $3,400 over four years compared to drivers who never compared rates.
If finding the lowest price for Chrysler 300 insurance in Boston is the reason for your visit, then learning a little about how to quote prices and compare cheaper coverage can make shopping around easier. Many insurance companies vie to insure your vehicles, so it’s not easy to compare every insurer to find the best rates possible on Chrysler 300 insurance in Boston.
It’s important to get comparison quotes before your policy renews since prices change quite often. Despite the fact that you may have had the lowest rate on Chrysler 300 insurance in Boston a couple years back you will most likely find a better premium rate today. Block out anything you think you know about car insurance because it’s time to teach you the only way to reduce your cost while increasing coverage.
Finding cheap Chrysler 300 insurance rates is surprisingly easy. Drivers just need to invest a few minutes comparing price quotes provided by online insurance companies.
Comparing rate quotes online is fast and free, and it takes the place of having to drive around to and from local Boston insurance agencies. Doing it all online can eliminate the need for a local agent unless you have a complicated situation and need the personal advice of a local Boston agent. It is possible to get the lowest quotes online but purchase the actual policy in an agency.
The companies shown below have been selected to offer quotes in Massachusetts. To find cheap car insurance in Boston, MA, we recommend you visit two to three different companies in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Analysis of coverages
The premium information shown below outlines estimates of insurance policy prices for Chrysler 300 models. Having insight into how auto insurance policy rates are established can help guide drivers when making decisions on which insurance to purchase.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|300 Touring 4-Dr Sedan||$200||$396||$452||$26||$136||$1,210||$101|
|300 Touring Plus 4-Dr Sedan||$200||$396||$452||$26||$136||$1,210||$101|
|300 Touring AWD 4-Dr||$200||$396||$452||$26||$136||$1,210||$101|
|300 S V6 4-Dr Sedan||$200||$396||$452||$26||$136||$1,210||$101|
|300 Touring Signature 4-Dr Sedan||$200||$396||$452||$26||$136||$1,210||$101|
|300 Touring Executive 4-Dr Sedan||$200||$396||$452||$26||$136||$1,210||$101|
|300 Touring Signature AWD 4-Dr||$222||$456||$452||$26||$136||$1,292||$108|
|300 Limited 4-Dr Sedan||$222||$456||$452||$26||$136||$1,292||$108|
|300 C 4-Dr Sedan||$222||$456||$452||$26||$136||$1,292||$108|
|300 S V8 4-Dr Sedan||$222||$456||$452||$26||$136||$1,292||$108|
|300 Limited AWD 4-Dr||$222||$456||$452||$26||$136||$1,292||$108|
|300 C AWD 4-Dr||$222||$456||$452||$26||$136||$1,292||$108|
|300 SRT-8 4-Dr Sedan||$222||$456||$452||$26||$136||$1,292||$108|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data based on single female driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and Massachusetts minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, homeowner, claim-free, multi-vehicle, and multi-policy. Premium amounts do not factor in specific Boston garaging location which can increase or decrease coverage prices substantially.
Why you need 300 insurance in Massachusetts
Even though it’s not necessarily cheap to insure a Chrysler in Boston, buying insurance is required in Massachusetts but also provides important benefits.
First, just about all states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means state laws require specific limits of liability protection in order to drive the car legally. In Massachusetts these limits are 20/40/5 which means you must have $20,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $40,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $5,000 of property damage coverage.
Second, if you have a loan on your vehicle, more than likely the lender will make it mandatory that you have physical damage coverage to ensure loan repayment if the vehicle is totaled. If you do not keep the policy in force, the lender will be forced to insure your Chrysler at a more expensive rate and force you to pay for the expensive policy.
Third, insurance preserves not only your vehicle but also your assets. It will also provide coverage for most medical and hospital costs for yourself as well as anyone injured by you. Liability coverage, the one required by state law, also pays for attorney fees and expenses if anyone sues you for causing an accident. If you receive damage to your vehicle caused by a storm or accident, collision and comprehensive coverages will cover the repair costs.
The benefits of having insurance definitely exceed the cost, especially if you ever need it. On average, a vehicle owner in Boston is overpaying more than $750 every year so shop around every year to help ensure money is not being wasted.
Chrysler 300 Insurance Price Factors
Many different elements are used in the calculation when pricing auto insurance. Some are obvious such as your driving history, but some are more obscure like where you live or your financial responsibility. A large part of saving on car insurance is knowing some of the things that play a part in calculating the rates you pay for car insurance. If you have some idea of what impacts premium levels, this allows you to make good choices that can help you get lower car insurance prices.
The following are just a few of the factors used by insurance companies to determine your prices.
- Do thieves like your car? – Selecting a car model with an alarm system can save you some money. Anti-theft devices such as GM’s OnStar, tamper alarm systems and vehicle immobilizers all aid in stopping vehicle theft.
- Your address can modify price – Choosing to live in a small town can save you money when talking about car insurance. Drivers who live in large cities tend to have traffic congestion and a longer drive to work. Fewer drivers on the road translates into fewer accident claims and a lower car theft rate.
- Lower rates for cars with good safety ratings – Vehicles with high crash test scores tend to have better insurance rates. The safest vehicles result in less severe injuries and any reduction in injury severity translates into fewer and smaller insurance claims and lower rates for you. If your Chrysler 300 is rated at a minimum an “acceptable” rating on the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety website you are probably receiving a discount.
Gender impacts prices – Over the last 50 years, statistics have shown that females tend to be a little less risky than males. This data doesn’t prove that women are better drivers. Men and women have fender benders at about the same rate, but males cause more damage. Not only that, but men also get ticketed for serious violations like reckless driving and DUI. Young men ages 16 to 20 have the highest risk to insure so it costs more to insure them.
The chart below shows the difference between Chrysler 300 insurance prices for male and female drivers. The price estimates are based on a clean driving record, no claims, comp and collision included, $1,000 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no policy discounts are applied.
Chrysler 300 statistical loss data – Car insurance companies factor in insurance loss information when they file their rates in each state. Vehicles that statistically have higher frequency or amount of claims will be charged more to insure. The next table illustrates the actual insurance loss data for Chrysler 300 vehicles.
For each coverage type, the claim amount for all vehicles, as an average, is represented as 100. Values that are 100 or less are indicative of better than average losses, while values over 100 point to more frequent losses or an increased chance of larger losses than average.
Chrysler 300 Insurance Claim Statistics Make and Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Chrysler 300 2WD 115 103 178 134 136 114 Chrysler 300 4WD 109 100 206 113 96 104 Chrysler 300 HEMI 125 96 225 105 114 117BETTERAVERAGEWORSE
Statistics Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for 2013-2015 Model Years
Compare. Compare. Compare.
While you’re price shopping online, you should never buy poor coverage just to save money. Too many times, an accident victim reduced physical damage coverage and discovered at claim time they didn’t have enough coverage. Your goal is to purchase plenty of coverage for the lowest price while not skimping on critical coverages.
Some insurance providers may not provide rates over the internet and these small insurance companies only sell coverage through local independent agents. Cheaper Chrysler 300 insurance in Boston is attainable on the web and from local agencies, so compare prices from both to have the best chance of lowering rates.
How to find cheaper quotes for Chrysler 300 insurance in Boston
To save the most money, the best way to get the cheapest car insurance rates in Boston is to regularly compare quotes from different companies who provide auto insurance in Massachusetts. You can compare rates by completing these steps.
- Try to comprehend auto insurance and the changes you can make to keep rates down. Many risk factors that cause rate increases such as at-fault accidents, speeding tickets, and a low credit rating can be rectified by paying attention to minor details.
- Request rate estimates from exclusive agents, independent agents, and direct providers. Exclusive and direct companies can give quotes from a single company like GEICO and State Farm, while independent agencies can give you price quotes for many different companies.
- Compare the quotes to your existing rates to see if a cheaper rate is available in Boston. If you can save some money and make a switch, ensure coverage does not lapse between policies.
One piece of advice is to use identical coverages on every quote request and and to get rates from as many car insurance companies as possible. This provides a level playing field and a good representation of prices.
Additional information is located at these links:
- Choosing an Insurance Company (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Affordable Boston Auto Insurance for 4×4 Vehicles? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Boston Auto Insurance for 16 Year Olds? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for Unemployed Drivers in Boston? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Rates for Postal Workers in Boston? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Drivers Over Age 50 in Boston? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Quotes for a Dodge Ram in Boston? (FAQ)
- Cellphones, Texting and Driving (iihs.org)
- Credit Impacts Car Insurance Rates (State Farm)
- What does Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Cover? (Allstate)