If you want to save the most money, the best way to get budget car insurance rates is to begin comparing prices regularly from providers that insure vehicles in Boston. Rates can be compared by completing these steps.
- Read about how your policy works and the measures you can take to prevent high rates. Many rating criteria that cause high rates like high-risk driving behaviors and a less-than-favorable credit rating can be controlled by paying attention to minor details. Later in this article we will cover more details to prevent high rates and find discounts that may have been missed.
- Request rate estimates from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Exclusive and direct companies can only quote rates from a single company like GEICO or State Farm, while independent agencies can provide prices from multiple sources. Compare rates
- Compare the new rates to your current policy premium to see if a cheaper price is available. If you find better rates and switch companies, verify that coverage does not lapse between policies.
A good piece of advice is that you’ll want to compare the same coverage limits and deductibles on each quote and and to get prices from as many different insurance providers as possible. Doing this ensures an accurate price comparison and the most accurate and complete price analysis.
Shocking but true, nearly 70% of Massachusetts drivers have purchased from the same company for more than four years, and nearly 40% of drivers have never compared quotes from other companies. With the average insurance premium being $1,847, American drivers could save an average of almost 46.5% each year just by getting comparison quotes, but they don’t believe the benefits if they changed companies.
Getting a cheaper price on Ford Shelby GT350 insurance can be quick and easy. Drivers just need to take time getting comparison quotes to see which company has cheaper Boston car insurance quotes.
It’s so simple to compare car insurance price quotes online replaces the need to drive around to each insurance agency near you. Comparing Ford Shelby GT350 insurance rate quotes online eliminates this option unless you have a complicated situation and need the advice and guidance that you can only get from talking to an agent. You can, however, price shop your coverage online but buy from a local insurance agent.
The providers in the list below are ready to provide free rate quotes in Massachusetts. If you want to find the best car insurance in Boston, we suggest you visit as many as you can to get a more complete price comparison.
Are auto insurance agents of importance?
Some people still like to talk to an insurance agent and that is a smart decision Agents can help determine the best coverages and help in the event of a claim. The best thing about getting free rate quotes online is the fact that drivers can get cheap rate quotes and still have a local agent.
For easy comparison, once you complete this short form, your insurance data is immediately sent to insurance agents in Boston who will give competitive quotes for your business. There is no reason to find an agent because quoted prices will be sent immediately to you. If you have a need to get a rate quote from a particular provider, you would need to search and find their rate quote page and fill out their quote form.
Finding the right company requires more thought than just a low price. These are some questions your agent should answer.
- Is the agent properly licensed in Massachusetts?
- Are they involved in claim handling?
- Do they have cheaper tiers of coverage?
- What insurance companies do they work with in Boston?
- Do they receive special compensation for putting your coverage with one company over another?
- How long has their agency been open in Boston?
- What insurance companies do they recommend if they are an independent agent?
- By raising physical damage deductibles, how much would you save?
Types of car insurance agents in Boston
If you want to use a local Boston insurance agent, you need to know there are two types of agencies to choose from. Agents in Boston can either be independent agents or exclusive agents. Either type can properly insure your vehicles, but it is important to understand why they differ because it may have an impact on buying decisions.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Exclusive agents are contracted to one company and examples are AAA, State Farm, Farmers Insurance, and Allstate. Exclusive agents are unable to compare rates from other companies so they are skilled at selling on more than just price. They are well schooled on their company’s products which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums.
Below is a list of exclusive insurance agencies in Boston who may provide you with rate quotes.
Independent Insurance Agents
Agents of this type are appointed with more than one company and that enables them to quote your coverage amongst many companies and find the cheapest rate. If prices rise, they simply move your policy to a different company and that require little work on your part.
When shopping rates, you will definitely want to get quotes from independent agents so that you can do a thorough price comparison.
Below are independent agents in Boston who can help you get price quote information.
452 Bennington St – Boston, MA 02128 – (617) 567-1100 – View Map