It’s a fact that car insurance companies don’t want you comparing rates. People who get price quotes annually are likely to buy a new policy because there is a great chance of finding more affordable rates. A recent survey found that drivers who routinely compared quotes saved $3,500 over four years compared to other drivers who didn’t regularly shop around.
If finding the cheapest price on car insurance in Boston is your ultimate goal, then knowing how to find and compare insurance can save time and money.
If you want to save money, the best way to get the cheapest Audi RS7 insurance in Boston is to start comparing rates regularly from insurance carriers who provide car insurance in Massachusetts. Drivers can shop around by following these guidelines.
- First, gain an understanding of auto insurance and the modifications you can make to keep rates in check. Many risk factors that result in higher rates like tickets, at-fault accidents, and a negative credit rating can be remedied by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
- Second, get rate quotes from direct, independent, and exclusive agents. Direct and exclusive agents can only provide price estimates from a single company like Progressive or Allstate, while independent agencies can provide rate quotes from multiple companies. Compare rates now
- Third, compare the quotes to your existing policy to determine if you can save on RS7 insurance. If you can save money and switch companies, ensure there is no coverage lapse between policies.
- Fourth, provide proper notification to your current company of your decision to cancel your current policy. Submit a completed application and payment to the new company. As soon as you have the new policy, place your new proof of insurance paperwork with your vehicle’s registration.
A good piece of advice is to try to compare the same liability limits and deductibles on each quote and and to get rates from as many different insurance providers as possible. This provides a fair rate comparison and a thorough price selection.
The quickest way to compare insurance rates from multiple companies is to know the fact most insurance companies pay for the opportunity to quote your coverage. The only thing you need to do is give them rating details like the make and model of your vehicles, your general credit rating, how many miles driven, and if the vehicle is leased. That information is instantly provided to many highly-rated insurers and you receive quotes quickly.
To start a quote now, click here and complete the quick form.
The companies shown below are ready to provide price quotes in Boston, MA. To get the cheapest car insurance in MA, we suggest you get rate quotes from several of them to find the cheapest car insurance rates.
Why you need Audi RS7 insurance in Massachusetts
Even though it’s not necessarily cheap to insure an Audi in Boston, insurance may be required and benefits you in several ways.
- Almost all states have compulsory liability insurance requirements which means the state requires specific minimum amounts of liability coverage in order to license the vehicle. In Massachusetts these limits are 20/40/5 which means you must have $20,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $40,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $5,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you bought your RS7 with a loan, most lenders will require you to buy insurance to guarantee payment of the loan. If you do not pay your insurance premiums, the lender will be forced to insure your Audi at an extremely high rate and require you to pay for the expensive policy.
- Insurance preserves both your Audi RS7 and your personal assets. Insurance will also pay for medical expenses for yourself as well as anyone injured by you. Liability insurance, one of your policy coverages, also covers all legal expenses up to the policy limit if you are named as a defendant in an auto accident. If mother nature or an accident damages your car, your insurance policy will cover the damage repairs after a deductible is paid.
The benefits of having insurance are without a doubt worth the cost, particularly if you ever have a claim. The average driver in America is wasting up to $865 each year so you should quote rates at every renewal to ensure rates are competitive.
Companies offer money-saving discounts on Audi RS7 insurance in Boston
Companies offering auto insurance do not advertise every discount they offer in a way that’s easy to find, so the following is a list of both the well known and the harder-to-find credits available to you.
- Discount for Home Ownership – Owning your own home or condo can save a few bucks because it is proof of financial responsibility.
- Driver Education Discount – It’s a good idea to have your young drivers enroll and complete driver’s education in school or through a local driver safety program.
- Passive Restraints and Air Bags – Vehicles equipped with air bags or automatic seat belts can receive discounts of up to 25% or more.
- Save with More Vehicles Insured – Drivers who insure several vehicles on one policy can reduce the rates for all insured vehicles.
- Multi-line Discount – If the company offers life insurance, you could get a small discount if you purchase a life policy as well.
It’s important to understand that most discount credits are not given to the whole policy. Most only apply to individual premiums such as medical payments or collision. So when it seems like adding up those discounts means a free policy, insurance companies wouldn’t stay in business.
To see a list of car insurance companies who offer discounts in Massachusetts, follow this link.
Auto insurance quotes from local Boston insurance agents
Many people just prefer to buy from a local agent and that can be a great decision One of the best bonuses of comparing rates online is you can get cheap auto insurance rates and still buy from a local agent.
For easy comparison, once you complete this form (opens in new window), your information is immediately sent to insurance agents in Boston that give free quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. You don’t have to do any legwork because quoted prices will be sent directly to you. You can find the lowest rates and a licensed agent to talk to. If you have a need to get a price quote from one company in particular, you can always jump over to their website and give them your coverage information.
Picking a insurer requires more thought than just a low price. The following questions are important to ask.
- Is there a Errors and Omissions policy in force?
- What insurance companies do they work with in Boston?
- Do they have a Better Business Bureau rating in Boston?
- What are the financial ratings for the companies they represent?
- What insurance companies do they recommend if they are an independent agent?
- Do they prorate repair cost based on vehicle mileage?
Listed below is a short list of insurance companies in Boston that can give you comparison quotes for Audi RS7 insurance in Boston.
Sbhu Life Insurance Agency: Weinstein Keith
28 State St # 25 – Boston, MA 02109 – (617) 570-9519 – View Map
After you get good responses to any questions you may have and locked in a price quote, it’s a good possibility that you have found an insurer that is a good match to adequately provide auto insurance.
Don’t assume everyone needs the same car insurance coverage
When it comes to choosing a policy for your personal vehicles, there really is not a one-size-fits-all type of policy. Everyone’s situation is a little different and your policy should reflect that.
For instance, these questions can help discover if your insurance needs might need an agent’s assistance.
- Are rock-chip repairs free?
- Can I drive in Mexico and have coverage?
- How can I find cheaper teen driver insurance?
- When can I cancel my policy?
- What if an uninsured driver hits me?
- How do I buy GAP insurance?
- When should my teen driver be added to my policy?
- Is a fancy paint job covered?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but you know they apply to you then you might want to talk to a licensed insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, fill out this quick form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area.
How to find a good Boston car insurance company
Buying coverage from a highly-rated company can be a challenge considering how many companies there are in Massachusetts. The company ratings in the lists below may help you analyze which companies you want to consider putting your business with.
Top 10 Boston Car Insurance Companies Overall
- The General
- Mercury Insurance
- Titan Insurance
- The Hartford
- State Farm
- Farmers Insurance
- Safeco Insurance
Top 10 Boston Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Satisfaction
- Titan Insurance – 93%
- The Hartford – 93%
- The General – 91%
- Progressive – 90%
- 21st Century – 89%
- USAA – 87%
- State Farm – 87%
- Travelers – 87%
- Mercury Insurance – 87%
- Safeco Insurance – 86%
Car insurance coverage basics
Learning about specific coverages of a car insurance policy helps when choosing the right coverages and proper limits and deductibles. Car insurance terms can be impossible to understand and reading a policy is terribly boring. These are the usual coverages available from car insurance companies.
Liability car insurance – This coverage will cover damage that occurs to people or other property that is your fault. This insurance protects YOU from legal claims by others, and doesn’t cover damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. As an example, you may have values of 20/40/5 which means $20,000 bodily injury coverage, a per accident bodily injury limit of $40,000, and $5,000 of coverage for damaged property.
Liability coverage protects against claims such as repair costs for stationary objects, medical expenses, legal defense fees, loss of income and repair bills for other people’s vehicles. How much liability should you purchase? That is a decision to put some thought into, but buy higher limits if possible. Massachusetts state minimum liability requirements are 20/40/5 but you should think about purchasing higher limits.
The next chart shows why minimum state limits may not provide adequate coverage.
Comprehensive coverages – This covers damage from a wide range of events other than collision. You first must pay your deductible then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive can pay for claims such as fire damage, hitting a deer, hitting a bird and a broken windshield. The maximum amount your car insurance company will pay is the ACV or actual cash value, so if the vehicle’s value is low consider removing comprehensive coverage.
Coverage for medical payments – Med pay and PIP coverage pay for bills for nursing services, pain medications, doctor visits and dental work. They can be used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance plan or if you lack health insurance entirely. Medical payments and PIP cover all vehicle occupants and will also cover being hit by a car walking across the street. Personal Injury Protection is not universally available but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Collision – This will pay to fix damage to your RS7 resulting from a collision with a stationary object or other vehicle. You will need to pay your deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision can pay for claims such as hitting a parking meter, colliding with another moving vehicle, hitting a mailbox and scraping a guard rail. This coverage can be expensive, so you might think about dropping it from lower value vehicles. Another option is to increase the deductible on your RS7 to get cheaper collision coverage.
Uninsured and underinsured coverage – Your UM/UIM coverage provides protection when the “other guys” either are underinsured or have no liability coverage at all. Covered losses include injuries to you and your family and also any damage incurred to your Audi RS7.
Since many Massachusetts drivers carry very low liability coverage limits (20/40/5 in Massachusetts), it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. So UM/UIM coverage is very important.
Cheap coverage is out there
In this article, we presented a lot of information how to save on Audi RS7 insurance in Boston. The most important thing to understand is the more price quotes you have, the higher the chance of saving money. You may even find the most savings is with some of the lesser-known companies. Regional companies may cover specific market segments cheaper as compared to the big name companies such as Allstate, GEICO and Progressive.
Budget-friendly insurance in Boston is possible both online as well as from insurance agents, so you should be comparing quotes from both in order to have the best chance of saving money. Some insurance companies may not provide online price quotes and most of the time these small, regional companies only sell coverage through independent insurance agencies.
More detailed insurance information can be read by following these links:
- Booster Seat Ratings (iihs.org)
- Who Has the Cheapest Boston Auto Insurance Rates for Drivers Over Age 60? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for Police Officers in Boston? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for a Nissan Versa in Boston? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Rates After a Speeding Ticket in Boston? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Boston Auto Insurance for Low Credit Scores? (FAQ)
- Five Tips to Save on Auto Insurance (Insurance Information Institute)
- What is Covered by an Auto Insurance Policy? (Insurance Information Institute)
- What is Covered by GAP Insurance? (Allstate)
- Understanding Car Crashes Video (iihs.org)